Since 1994, Farm El Pinal y Anexos (El Centro) has been pioneering within the coffee sector by working with the pacas variety, being produced at a farm that was purchased in 4 lots of around 12 to 13 hectares each, being nowadays these 4 farms promoted into the coffee market as farms from El Pinal y Anexos.
We are a farm with more than 20 years of experience in the production of coffee. Around 6 years ago, we decided to start the production of specialty coffee with pacas-bourbon at Finca El Centro. In the year 2013, we began to plant the Geisha variety which gave its first harvest on 2016. In the year 2016 we participated in the Cup of Excellence Auction, winning the 4th place, in the year 2017 the 16th place, and in the year 2018 the 13th and 30th place, which have shown that our hard work and persistence has given excellent results. For Fincas El Pinal y Anexos the most important thing are the quality control and excellent nutrition with all the micro elements that a plant needs, together with all the work that a producing farm need,
As a family, we are a farm that works together among uncles, cousins, parents and brothers,
Events in which we have participated:
- 2015: CUPPINGS AT SCA SEATTLE
- 2016: CUPPINGS AT SCA ATLANTA
- 2017: CUPPINGS AT SCA SEATTLE
- 2018: CUPPINGS AT SCA SEATTLE
- 2019: CUPPINGS AT SCA BOSTON
- OWNER, SELLER OF PRODUCTS AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS FOR THE COFFEE INDUSTRY, ADVISOR, CONSULTANT AND PRODUCER 35 YEARS AGO.
- OWNER, VENDEDOR DE PRODUCTOS PARA LA CAFICULTURA, ASESOR, CONSULTOR Y PRODUCTOR DESDE HACE 35 AÑOS.
- CURRENT MEMBER OF THE ACOGUA ASSOCIATION OF GUATEMALA
Web page and social media:
|Farm Name||El Centro|
|Farmer/Rep.||Valladares Rodriguez,Inmer Abel|
|City||Village El Pinal Monjas|
|Aroma/Flavor||refined sugars, blackberry, ginger, starberry, melon, red apple, apricot, kiwi|
|Acidity||Malic, red apple, lactic, soft|
|Other||Smooth, creamy, round mouthfeel, balanced|
|Farm Size||12 hectares|
|Auction Lot Size (lbs.)||1036.93|
|Auction Lot Size (kg)||470.35|