Farm: Un Regalo de Dios
Producer: Luis Alberto Balladarez Moncada
* Farm History:
It is simply A GIFT FROM GOD.
* Family Generations:
I'm Fourth Generation.
* What were the good practices that you implemented that made it the winner of the Cup of Excellence program?
I think that within the Good Practices we carry out an appropriate agronomic management, a control of the ripening times of the cherries and control in times of fermentation. The control and temperature in the drying process.
* How does it feel to be one of the winners?
Blessed by GOD and Realized by the Work developed during several years by all the Collaborators of Work Team
* In what will you invest the profits you obtain from the cup of excellence?
With these profits God First I will distribute among the Workers and some social work to be developed.
* Had you participated in the Cup of Excellence program before?
Yes i have participated.
* What do you think of the cup of excellence program?
I think it has been an educational program, which has received a connection between the roaster and the Producer and an opportunity to obtain a good sale price and motivates us to continue in continuous improvement.
* Social Media:
|Farm Name||Finca Un Regalo de Dios|
|Farmer/Rep.||Luis Alberto Balladarez Moncada|
|Aroma/Flavor||honey, mango, pineapple, sweet orange, grapefruit, orange, guava, peach, golden raisin, cane sugar, brown sugar, cherry, and plum.|
|Acidity||white grape, tropical, elegant, and structured.|
|Other||coconut, delicate, amazing sweetness, consistent throughout, milk chocolate, and lush body.|
|Auction Lot Size (lbs.)||396.83|