Farm: El Manantial
Farmer: Gloria Stella Lopez Moreno
It was a farm given to my husband and I by my father in law to work it
* Family Generations:
Two family generations
* What were the good practices that you implemented that made it the winner of the Cup of Excellence program?
Good agronomic management, good grain collection and anaerobic fermentation. It should be mentioned that drying was under shade
* How does it feel to be one of the winners?
Very happy because it is the product of a great job that was done throughout the year
* In what will you invest the profits you obtain from the cup of excellence?
In improving my farm and accessibility for her, because we have to take our harvest on horseback because it is difficult to enter with the vehicles
* Had you participated in the Cup of Excellence program before?
* What do you think of the cup of excellence program?
It's excellent because it helps us connect with other people and customers for our coffee
|Farm Name||El Manantial|
|Farmer/Rep.||Gloria Stela Lopez Moreno|
|Aroma/Flavor||rose, melon, quince, fresh orange, white grapefruit, panela, filbert, and butterscotch.|
|Acidity||complex, and cherry.|
|Other||juicy, intense, watermelon, melon, textured, and honey.|
|Auction Lot Size (lbs.)||980.00|