Farm: Tierra Linda
Producer: Uriel Antonio Castellano Paguaga
Heritage of my mother María Nieves Castellano. It began in the year of 1985 with the help of my uncle Ramón Catalino Paguaga Castellano, these lands were mined for being border area with Honduras.
* Family Generations:
María Nieves Castellano
Uriel Castellano Paguaga.
* What were the good practices that you implemented that made it the winner of the Cup of Excellence program?
Good cut, good fermentation, regulated drying (shade and sun)
* How does it feel to be one of the winners?
It is important for me because it helps us in the family economy and in the farm too.
* In what will you invest the profits you obtain from the cup of excellence?
Purchase of machinery for the wet profit, tools, payment of inputs.
* Had you participated in the Cup of Excellence program before?
* What do you think of the cup of excellence program?
It is important because they help our economy and thus help us to know our coffees.
* Social Media:
|Farm Name||Tierra Linda|
|Farmer/Rep.||Uriel Antonio Castellano Paguaga|
|Aroma/Flavor||well balanced, sweet, complex, elegant, creamy, tropical fruit, peach, brown sugar, red currant, blueberry, plum, green tea, and honey.|
|Acidity||bright, complex, and harmonious.|
|Auction Lot Size (lbs.)||920.00|