Farm: Buen Vista.
Producer: Amada Rosa Ramos Medina
* Farm History:
I got it by my own effort, we worked with my husband, we started from scratch, then we divorced and we shared the land. It had 8 mz.
When I received my part at that moment, the coffee rust attacked and took everything, but I fought against it and now I am growing again, I renewed around 4 mz. I consider that my coffee is of good quality and we have always worked organically.
* Family Generations:
* What were the good practices that you implemented that made it the winner of the Cup of Excellence program?
Good management, you have to work organically, the maturation of coffee must be in its fullness.
* How does it feel to be one of the winners?
Pretty good because you always have a dream to grow up. Very happy of to my 60 years succeeding.
* In what will you invest the profits you obtain from the cup of excellence?
I would give a good management to my plot, and a little to enjoy. One always has the expectation of growing and this would help a lot.
* Had you participated in the Cup of Excellence program before?
* What do you think of the cup of excellence program?
Very good this encourages the producer to work and do things better.
* Social Media.
|Farm Name||Buena Vista|
|Farmer/Rep.||Roger Esaú Herrera Ortez|
|Aroma/Flavor||caramel, brown sugar, sweet, cherry, lighter, sugary finish, cinnamon, raspberry, chamomile, orange peel, tropical fruit, peach, red cherry, and milk chocolate.|
|Acidity||citrus, transparent, and green apple acidity.|
|Auction Lot Size (lbs.)||737.00|