Our global coffee family – farmers, roasters, importers, baristas, educators, millers, organizers and consumers – are all connected through a mission to discover quality and reward excellence.
They are consumers of:
Consuming equipment & materials for:
- Coffee roasting: in labs, businesses or at home
- Coffee packaging
- Coffee brewing: including grinding, dosing and boiling water
- Cupping coffee: cupping bowls, spoons
- Evaluating coffee
Origin specific equipment for:
- Growing and picking coffee
- Processing coffee
- Milling coffee
- Transporting coffee
- Glassware & sustainable materials
- Event space
- Complementary food and beverages such as pastries, beer and wine
As a nonprofit with a mission to empower and improve the lives of coffee producers, we are grateful to have a supporting coffee community who shares our values. To continue advancing excellence in coffee and driving positive change in our specialty coffee industry, we are always looking for partners – both in and outside of the industry.
- Title, Premier, Advocate, Contributor sponsorship options
We also strive for win-win relationships and can tailor sponsorship packages.
- Event opportunities – work with us as an event space host or vendor.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Digital marketing: social, website, email and TAZA Knowledge series mentions
- On-site event promotion: fliers, posters, swag, banners
- Coupon & promotional material